Since 2017, SasnApps has provided custom EMR/ERH solutions to more than 60 satisfied customers. We have worked with medical practices, care homes, and hospitals to develop efficient, compliant, and usable solutions.Contact The Team
Benefits Reported By Practices Using Our Custom Developed EMR/ERH Solutions
Hassle-free data exchange with patients, payers, providers, health registries, and other healthcare organizations.
Tailored data analytics , reports and monitoring for your practice.
- Operational analytics (the total number of visits, staff workload, etc.).
- Financial analytics (e.g financial risk management).
- Billing analytics (process duration, submitted and processed claims share, payer share distribution).
- PHI analytics (lab tests, medical images, vitals,)
Capture and access patient data to offer the right medication, avoid potential medication conflicts and evaluate the effectiveness of earlier medicines.
The ability to send prescriptions directly to your patients preferred pharmacy
Practices were able to add patient portals and selected secure communication channels with patients , with remote device monitoring , Chronic disease management and Health care chatbots
- voice assistance
- medical notes dictation
- patient self service portal
- Knowledge base
- Patient assessment checklist
The calculation of supplies provides ,forecasting for practice. We also facilitate integration with various medical suppliers.
Specialties That frequently request our Tailored services
Surgery And Critical Care
What we offer your practice
An EMR /ERH software is a team effort that is done in several stages.
Initial no cost call to assess your needs.
- Business needs and clinical workflow analysis
We work with you to produce a development roadmap . cost analyst and calculate the Return on investment for the application singing of business associate agreement for HIPPA compliance
- software requirements specification
- We will present you UI and UX designs for key areas in the application.
- Risk assessment and mitigation plans.
- Milestone and timeframe for the development of key features documents.
- Certification Plan
System development and testing
- A team of developers and quality assurance specialist will work to develop your system and invite you to view demos based on set milestones .
- Help with submitting the EMR/ERH to a ONC-Authorized Testing Laboratory for testing and certification
- Training documentation .
- Training of staff on the system .
- Data migration plan .
Launch and maintenance
- Data migration
- Launch of software on Production server .
- Maintenance and evolution of software .